Home

World of Warships Roon upgrades

Roon - Global wiki. Wargaming.ne

1. Upgrades. The recommended upgrades for Roon are as follows: Slot 1: Main Armaments Modification 1 ()* Slot 2: Damage Control System Modification 1 ()* Slot 3: AA Guns Modification 1 ()* Slot 4: Steering Gears Modification 1 () Slot 5: Concealment System Modification 1 ()* Slot 6: Main Battery Modification 3 ()
  2. I'm also currently in the process of upgrading the Roon. I plan on demounting and carrying these upgrades to the Hindenburg when I get it. From left to right, the upgrades I have on and planning to put on are; Main Battery Mod 1 - Obvious choice. AA Guns Mod 2 - I've never been impressed with the Accuracy Mod. One might be tempted to buff the secondary range, but it's a German CA, you don't really want to be engaging ships at that range
  3. Cruiser. It does boost secondary range (5%), secondary rate of fire (5%), and torp tube traverse (20%) too. AA mod 2 is probably still the better choice. I have the accuracy and range upgrade on the Roon atm. Haven't found any config that really jumps out on the ship. Dispersion of 163 m at 20.7 km is nice
  4. level 1. sunz3000. · 4y. Make USN CVs Great Again! I posted this a few days ago, but repeating it here: I did the following: Priority Target > EM > SI > CE > AFT > BFT > JoAT. Alternatively: Priority Target > EM > BFT > CE > AFT > DE > JoAT. I think both builds play on the superior AA and good secondaries
  5. Was habt ihr denn bei der Roon als im Slot 3 der Upgrades drin? Die Reichweite der Hauptgeschütze? Oder doch eher die Effizienz der AA Guns
  6. g systems mod 1. Steering Gears mod 2. Concealment _____ What do you guys suggest

Find the best builds for Roon, the German Tier IX cruiser. See community submitted builds and strategies for playing this ship in World of Warships Die Roon bekommt mit den Upgrades sowohl die Reichweite, als auch die Kadenz um gut mit He arbeiten zu können, da macht es dann einfach die Masse. Wendiger wird sie mit den entsprechenden Upgrades auch in einem vernünftigen Maße. W.. Yes, Roon is not against stiff competition in tier 9. Donskoie is actually good, no match to Roon, but it is good, I still have it. My list would be: 1. Roon -very good ship overall, because of the MM is generous for tier.9 it is better in its tier then Hindenburg in tier.X 2. Donskoie - Good ship, kind of soft, but it has good guns and radar, better in her tier then Moskva in tier. I loved Roon, and I played it as a brawler! - back when you still could, barely touched it since but have fond memories. As drakon said its a solid boat, if you play it from mid-long range you'll do really well. Share this post. Link to post Share on other sites. 135 [AN-DO] sfcgx3. Member. 373 posts. 8,435 battles [AN-DO] sfcgx3 135 Lieutenant Commander; Member; 135 373 posts; 8,435 battles. Hi Folks, looking for some advice taking the Roon into battle as I am really struggling with this step up. So far I've had a semi respectable run in the Hipper but its as if the general play style / rules no longer apply. I appreciate being super new to tier 9 also isn't helping but even taking the basics or the odd game focusing on self preservation is resulting in getting wrecked (welcome to.

Roon on Warrior's Path sets sail to own some ships with Manual Secondaries. I get a terrible spawn and am forced to move to the center where my team is loca.. Iolair brings the tier-IX German heavy cruiser Roon to a domination match on Shatter. This match exemplifies two of the common traits of the Roon and other. World of WarshipsRoonKrakenFirst bloodConfederat Roon on Shatter pushes toward C to capture for the team, our destroyer decides to not go for the objective. We encounter a Atlanta and attempt to citadel th..

World of Warships: Update 0.9.7 Changes and Additions, Supertest datamining - Azur Lane Collaboration, new Unique Upgrades and more 10 min read. 1 year ago Yuzorah . The upcoming 0.9.7 update is bringing some fairly important additions and changes to the game. New unique upgrades, the 3rd collaboration with the game Azur Lane, a new collection and much more! Let's have a closer look. As. Pessoal, 2 Citadel at Pensacola 20Km+, 3 Kills: Roon, Ibuki and Essex..... Mas o time era ruim.. ahahahhahah

Roon/Hindenburg upgrades : WorldOfWarship

World of Warships - Hinden and Roon Nerfs. June 10, 2018 WoWs Videos 13:09. 14,487 views (525 votes, average: 4.75 out of 5) Loading... Discuss the proposed nerf to rate of fire for these two German beauties. I'm more interested in holding off changes until the Zao adjustment arrives. Hope you have a wonderful day and I'll catch you next time! Tier X German Cruiser Hindenburg Replay. Advice sought for Setting up a new Roon - Upgrades . World of Warships Battleships Guide by Calistron. After taking a break from Warships, I've come back and thought that it was time to share some thoughts with some of the newer (and maybe more mature) battleship captains out there. I'm Kelorn and I play mainly Battleships on the NA server. My specialty is in doing damage, and lots of it. I.

Roon changes the most, since she has access to the range upgrade in Slot 6. With the spotting plane up you can lob shells out to 25 km. There is less to do with Hipper except decide between DFAA or Hydro. I'm leaning hydro, but it varies so much from game to game you'll always be wishing you had the other at least half the time. Yorck meanwhile, just meant replacing AA Mod 1 with Aiming. These upgrades are called unique (Legendary) for a reason: firstly, they can only be installed on specific researched Tier X ships. Secondly, they can improve some characteristics, further strengthening the specialization of the ship. Thirdly, you can get unique upgrades only for special combat missions and in the Research Bureau section of. World of Warships - free-to-play naval warfare-themed massively multiplayer game from Wargaming. Get the latest news and developments here and play for free World of Warships - Roon Ruin. April 10, 2016 WoWs Videos 17:29. 5,594 views (336 votes, average: 4.97 out of 5) Loading... Close Ad ×. Roon on Shatter pushes toward C to capture for the team, our destroyer decides to not go for the objective. We encounter a Atlanta and attempt to citadel the ship. Nobody seems to want B, so I choose to go and capture it for the team. We encounter multiple.

world of warships roon. However, didn't encounter a skilled player in this ship yet. I know I had propably bad rolls or dispersion issues, but it can happen on occasions. So they chase this Zao which is 15 km away, geting hitted for 3k - 4k by Zao's guns, while not really doing any real damage themselves. It's not, but in this game, it works the same. I had a 14 citadel game once just chewing. World of Warships offers large variety of consumables that can be used during battle. Some of them are available only for specific warship types and each is available in two versions - standard and premium, available for premium currency or for much higher credit price. Below you will find a description of all consumables types with advices for using them. Use premium consumables only for tier. World of Warships Statistics For Flamu. There are 51,517,770 views in 1,051 videos for World of Warships. This game accounts for over 14 days of watchable video on his channel, or 86.24% of the total watchable video for World of Warships on Flamu's YouTube channel Roon hat auch ein Upgrade-Modul für die Hauptbatterie, das ihre Nachladezeit von 13 Sekunden auf 10,5 verkürzt. Dies ist eine enorme Verbesserung ihrer Schadensleistung und es lohnt sich, freie Erfahrung dafür auszugeben, sobald das Schiff erworben wurde, oder zumindest Erfahrung auszugeben, um den Rumpf (B) freizuschalten

World of Warships - Asia Language Based Communities ; English Speaking Community ; General Discussions ; roon Sign in to follow this . here is one of the good game in my RooN (all upgrades installed. hull stock. fcs stock. gun upgraded) : uTube. Share this post. Link to post Share on other sites. 36 AsakuraShinji. Member. 266 posts. 5,142 battles . AsakuraShinji 36 Lieutenant Commander. If necessary, you can change the order of the consumables in battle: Toggle Reorder. Select a consumable, then press and hold the LMB and move it to another slot. Upgrades. Upgrades improve your ship's combat characteristics. The number of available upgrades and slots depends on the warship's type and tier World of Warships: Atlanta-Guide - Der Premium-Schnellfeuer-Kreuzer 23.07.2015, 19:19 World of Warships Fletcher, Udaloi Best 3 Tier 9 CAs (this one is tough for me as I liked most of them): Roon, Ibuki, Neptune Best 3 Tier 9 BBs: Iowa, Alsace, FDG Now to be clear, these are my personal favorites that I have enjoyed. Some will look at my list and say no way. It's my list so no. Nr. Aufgabe. World of Warships Development blog BETA. Back. 18.08.2021 12:00 Development Blog; Public Test 0.10.8, changes to ASW armament and upgrades. Changes will be applied to depth charges, Depth Charge Airstrike, and the ASW upgrades for some ships . VI Farragut, VI Monaghan, VI Icarus, VI Gallant, VI Guépard, VI Aigle, VI Ernst Gaede, VI T-61, IX Paolo Emilio, VI Fubuki, VI Hatsuharu, VI Shinonome.

[World of Warships] Naval Legends: Daring Class Destroyers

Advice on Roon upgrades

1. World of Warships Blitz - German cruiser Roon review. April 1, 2020 WoWs Videos 17:28. 683 views (49 votes, average: 4.90 out of 5) Loading... The - completely fictional - Roon has been unlocked for me for ages - I've just never felt like spending the silver to get her. Part of it may also be that she didn't look quite as powerful as the Hipper, and most people seem to.
  2. World of Warships - Roon vs Agir. July 13, 2020 WoWs Videos 15:03. 21,903 views (922 votes, average: 4.94 out of 5) Loading... Roon is one of the oldest cruisers in WoWS. It has certainly been here a while and in this game I will be taking its command upon chat request. On the other side will be a pack of Agis, which just so happened to be on my side and they are in a division. I definitely.
  3. Changelogs for World of Warships. Changelogs for World of Warships. Jump to: navigation, search. New! Update 0.10.7 Release Date: 11 August 2021 . Submarines.

Roon captain skill & upgrades? : WorldOfWarship

Roon - Kreuzer - World of Warships official foru

Unlike her predecessor, the ship was larger in size and carried considerably reinforced AA armament. Moreover, she had more main battery guns that were arranged differently, resulting in the ship's a This product is not licensed, endorsed, and/or affiliated with any branch of Federal, State, and/or sovereign government, or any military branch or service thereof, throughout the world. All trademarks and trademark rights pertaining to warships are proprietary to the respective rights holders

Here you can track any World of Warships players statistics. Statistics includes charts, achievements and detailed ships stats with changes over time. You can update your stats instantly, just close your wows client and click take snapshot in the player's profile page. Ratings Calculation . This website calculate players' Personal Rating (PR), and assigns a different color according to the. Step 1 : Find res folder in your World of Warships folder. ([Your Drive]:\Program Files\World_of_Warships\res) Step 2 : Find scripts_config.xml in the res folder. Step 3 : Make a backup of the original file and paste it somewhere safe, then start editing the script file in the located in the res folder. Here is the hardest part of the entire process, you'll need to open the scripts_config.xml.

World of Warships is an online navy shooter with over 320 ships, 4 ship types, and 11 nations that await you. Join the fans of WoWS The Update will include activities dedicated to the anniversary of World of Warships, early access to the Soviet carriers, the Aircraft Bureaus Contest event, the Convoys battle type, and other news. Read More. 06.08.2021 00:13. Development Blog World of Warships: Midway Feels Comfortable: 2020-09-04: World of Warships: Anchorage - New T8 US CA with Smoke Screen! 2020-08-31: World of Warships: How should I play the Buffalo? 2020-08-30: World of Warships: Baltimore - Kraken: 2020-08-2

Es gilt nur für World of Warships, bringt dir aber 15% mehr EP! Wenn du bereits ein Wargaming-Premiumkonto hast, wenn das Update 0.7.12 auf den Live-Servern läuft, erhältst du einen einmaligen Bonus auf das Warships-Premiumkonto mit einer Dauer, die der verbleibenden Dauer deines Wargaming-Premiumkontos zum Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung des Updates entspricht. Das bedeutet, dass du alle. World of Warships ist, wie der Name vermuten lässt, ein historisches, online Actionspiel, entwickelt von Wargaming, bei dem Spieler aus aller Welt an großen Seeschlachten mit unterschiedlichen Kampfschiffen teilnehmen

Roon final mod upgrade slot? : WorldOfWarship

1. The World of Warships Anniversary, new Dockyard, Season 18 of Ranked Battles, and other features
  2. World of Warships: Legends Enter the most colorful season of the year with the taste of Russia. Here's an overview of the features offered in the latest update: Order and discipline campaign. A solid Tier VII cruiser, the Pyotr Baglashon is the ultimate reward for a campaign that can be earned with the support of Admiralty. Among her strengths are the amazing AA suite and speed. Complete 100.
  3. World of Warships Website; World of Warships Development blog BETA. Filters: Selected : 0; Change ; 30.11.2020 13:00 Development Blog; ST 0.10.0, changes to Austin, adding upgrade for skip bombers. New upgrade added for skip bombers, and parameters updated for American Tier X cruiser Austin. Read More. 30.11.2020 09:00 Development Blog; ST 0.10.0, changes to new skill system. Commanders! We.
  4. Die Roon, ein Schiff das nicht schlecht aber auch nicht herausragend ist. Wir kennen schon effizienteres auf niedriger Stufe und das Konzept... Die Roon, ein Schiff das nicht schlecht aber auch nicht herausragend ist. Wir kennen schon effizienteres auf niedriger Stufe und das Konzept... Channels Videos Games. ROON, abgespeckte Nürnberg im Hightier Pool! - World of Warships | [Replay] [Deutsch.
  5. 02.09.2021 10:00. Development Blog. ST 0.10.9, Event German battleships. Part 1, Halloween, Asymmetric battle and other news. Closed testing of the new update 0.10.9 will start soon. You'll be able to participate in Halloween events, test new German battleships, try Asymmetric Battles, and a lot more. Read More

World of Warships: Legends brings iconic ships and greatest commanders to Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation 4 and 5 in the ultimate naval action MMO! Share your naval adventures with friends and turn the tide! Jump to content. Blog; Play on PC ; PS4 / PS5. Xbox. English (USA) Deutsch . Français. 日本語. Русский. Español (México) Português (Brasil) Blog; Play on PC; PS4. Sie können von diesen Unternehmen verwendet werden, um ein Profil Ihrer Interessen zu erstellen und Ihnen relevante Anzeigen auf anderen Websites zu zeigen. Sie speichern nicht direkt personenbezogene Daten, basieren jedoch auf einer einzigartigen Identifizierung Ihres Browsers und Internet-Geräts

WoWS Stats & Numbers - best online tool for stats browsing and progress tracking for World of Warships. Leaderboards, ships statistics and configurations, ranked and team battles and much much mor 22/04/2020 147736. Our collaboration with Alexander Ovechkin, the three-time ice hockey world champion, is coming to an end. This means that it's your last chance to obtain the unique dual-nationality Commanders with voiceovers from the famous hockey player and to complete The Great Eight collection. Commander Alexander Ovechkin The Great. World of Warships: Recommended builds for Aircraft Carriers 11 min read. 8 months ago Yuzorah . As someone constantly walking on the border between true neutral and chaotic neutral, I actually do enjoy playing carriers. I'm not the cliché evil CV player that just plays them to ruin the fun of others, I simply like the playstyle. With the upcoming commander skill rework, I actually realize.

World of Warships Community Talk Der grind durch die Roon hat sich definitiv gelohnt und war jetzt auch nicht soooo schlimm, wenn auch der aufstieg zut hindenburg deutlich merbar ist. DaMoffi. World of Warships Development blog BETA. Back. 29.07.2021 12:00 Development Blog; ST 0.10.7, changes to submarines, ASW upgrades and ASW armament of ships. Changes will be applied to dive capacity, upgrades, and other parameters of submarines, as well as ASW upgrades, Depth Charge Airstrike changes, and adjustments to bombs and rockets. The changes will improve the interaction between. World of Warships: Von einer Marinewerft zum Museum Chatham liegt im Süd-Osten Londons mit Zugang zur Themse. Bis 1984er war die Werft noch als Werkstatt in Betrieb, danach schloss sie World of Warships World of Warships [Sammelthread] 7,2 mit AFT und Upgrade, 7,6km wenn ich noch das entsprechende Signal hisse. MfG tb . Xeon E3 1230 V3 | Radeon R9 290 Tri-X UV | Ballistix.

World of Warships: Dasha präsentiert Update 0.6.15. Veröffentlicht am 19/12/2017 von EiKarrRamba // 0 Kommentare. Tweet. Es sind auch Untertitel in unseren unterstützen Sprachen verfügbar, indem ihr auf den Icon in der unteren rechten Ecke klickt. Änderungen an der Änderungsübersicht sind vorbehalten. Kapitäne! Macht euch bereit für Update 0.6.15! Bitte beachtet die geplanten. World of Warships welcomes everyone! More than 35,000,000 people have tried our game to date. Many of them now fight together in Divisions, form Clans and even arrange offline meetups! You'll meet new friends and have a great time among our ranks Am 19.10. kommen die deutschen Kreuzer und russischen Zerstörer zu World of Warships. Die beiden Forschungslinien sind nun in geleackten Videos aufgetaucht World of Warships August 28 at 12:03 PM Prime Gaming Members: Don't pass up the chance to get valuable perma nent camouflages and more premium goodies when opening these Summery new Distant Voyages containers https://wo.ws/3B0vLiq [Pro-tip: Prime Gaming rewards are available to those with the standard Amazon Prime subscription] See Mor Startseite » News » World of Warships: Tests von einzigartigen Upgrades für Stufe 10 Schiffe World of Warships: Tests von einzigartigen Upgrades für Stufe 10 Schiffe. Veröffentlicht am 16/05/2018 von Zhenwu // 0 Kommentare. Tweet. Auf dem Supertestserver werden auch gerade neue einzigartige Upgrades für die Stufe 10 Schiffe erprobt, allerdings sollen sie ein Modul optional ersetzten. Und.

Aslain's World of Warships ModPack could reasonably be labelled the definitive mod collection. Assembling over 300 mods into a single installer, you'll likely find any mod you could hope to use, or are interested in experimenting with, in this collection. From camouflages to shell-tracers, mini-map upgrades to texture packs, in-game voiceovers to user interface alterations, this mod pack. Let's Play World of Warships | Roon da macht zusehen Spaß . Veröffentlicht am 05/07/2016 von EiKarrRamba // 0 Kommentare. Tweet. Das die Schiffe der Deutschen ab Tier 8 mal so richtig genial werden, ist seid der Hipper bekannt. Aber was die Roon hier abliefert, zeigt das auch die Schiffe danach sich absolut sehen lassen können! Der Schaden hier ist genial, dazu sieht es toll aus und i In version 0.9.5 we're beginning to update unique upgrades in our game. The concept of unique upgrades provides an optional opportunity to mount special, but balanced bonuses compared to standard upgrades. Changes to unique upgrades are designed to balance their efficiency, but at the same time maintain a unique style for each ship. Enhanced.

World of Warships - Roon Builds and Strategie

Wargaming has just announced World of Warships Update 0.10.5 and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The new Update brings in new content including a fleet of German Destroyers with a new event, The Grand Battle. The patch will be avaialble after a brief maintenance period from June 16 3:00 AM PT to June 16 6:00 AM PT - World of Warships - Commander Skill Rework: Recommended builds. Because the unique upgrade of Montana is just terrible. The flooding and fire time reduction are minimal, the rudder shift time gain is way less valuable than the improved concealment and also the steering gears repair time bonus is useless because unless you take a torpedo right into your steering gears, they will always work Disclaimer: This mod collection is unrelated with the AL x WoWs collab events. All props used belong to their respective owners Azur Lane Voiceover Collections This mod is aimed to change the standard voiceover dialogues into Azur Lane characters dialogues. Example: Action Stations! into AL chara.. Macht euch bereit für die Freischaltung der niederländischen Kreuzer im Vorabzugang, geht in unseren neuen Keilereien bis an eure Grenzen und freut euch auf weitere neue Features in Update 0.10.6 The World of Warships launcher is now fully equipped to automatically download and install any future updates while sitting quietly in your desktop background. To do this, simply go to the Settings menu of the launcher and select the 'Enable automatic updating option', then apply the changes. The application will be available as a System Tray.

Wargaming World of Warships Wallpapers | HD Wallpapers

Roon - Page 15 - Kreuzer - World of Warships official foru

Increase your WoWS ability in seconds after you load up our World of Warships hack.Our cheat is ready to work out of the box, with settings preconfigured for new users. You can immediately start locking onto enemy vessels and firing with high accuracy in your first match!. Of course, we expand that with our custom settings available for configuration through our easy, mouse-driven menu In January 2019, World of Warships Blitz celebrated its 1st birthday by reaching 11m downloads worldwide and pocketing a Pocket Gamer People's Choice Award. Collaboration Details. Azur Lane meets World of Warships Blitz. We were very excited when we heard the news that Wargaming Mobile was bringing naval battles to mobile. As such, we are ecstatic to further and expand our partnership with.

Roon paradox - Cruisers - World of Warships official foru

Super Containers hold much more valuable rewards than standard containers. Every collected daily container has a small chance (~1.5%) to become a Super Container. Super Containers are occasionally awarded directly. Possible contents include:[4] 100x standard signals; 50x camouflages; 25x, 50x, or 100x special signals; 1,000, 2,500, or 5,000 Doubloons ; 50,000 or 100,000 Free XP ; 7, 14, or 30. World of Warships Themenseite. Besuche die World of Warships Themenseite für weitere Bilder, Videos und interessante Infos Rund um World of Warships World of Warships Blitz in action Watch gameplay. Warship types. Destroyers. The navy\'s light forces. The masters of daring sorties, crafty ambushes, and hunting for aircraft carriers and battleships. They rely on their speed, maneuverability, and stealth. Cruisers. Universal ships capable of varied tactics. The ultimate duelists, a destroyer\'s worst nightmare, and a shield against enemy. Montana is an American Battleship featured in the game. As a class of Battleships never built, she could've been one of the largest battleships in the world. She was slightly inferior to theIowa-class ships in terms of speed, but had more main guns and significantly stronger torpedo protection.Montana's armor was conventionally arranged and considerably reinforced. If built, she would've.

HistoriaGames - Actualité - World of Warships présente ses『World of Warships』メカデザイナー・小林誠氏を起用した思惑を柳沼恒史氏&畑井翔氏に聞くAzur Lane discussion thread! - Page 195 - Anime - World ofHarley Quinn Wallpapers | HD Wallpapers | ID #13294

v.9.8.0 #03 (03-09-2020): - added Compressed textures 12%. - added Stormy weather. - added Kancolle UI by Garfield & Fs. - added Arachne Azur Lane Modpack. - added Arpeggio of Blue Steel UI Interface by Sea Group. - updated all port interface mods by Ollin. - updated combo: Gun calibers in inches with Lady commander names. - fixed Lady Commanders In World of Warships, the prime intent of a premium ship is to farm credits. And the higher the ship's tier is, the more credits she farms. But this is true for premium ships up to tier IX inclusive. Experience has shown that tier VII to IX premium ships are the best to farm credits, since tier VI and lower tier ships are comparatively ineffective as farmers. A good rule of thumb is to. World of Warships Announces New Azur Lane Crossover With Plenty of Shipgirls. Wargaming announced today the third crossover between its popular online game World of Warships and the shipgirl. World of Warships Vladivostok Replay Wows Guide Gameplay Highlights. IX Alsace. Alsace, floating, as per tradition, WOWS 2021. Here at tier IX, we're faced with another 12 guns. These twelve 380 millimeter guns can do some nasty things. The Alsace is a glass cannon, but it's damn fun and can deliver massive fire damage at dodgy speeds. If you want to make mistakes faster, use this ship.